Friday, November 22, 2013

Have'nt seen you in 9 years.....Surprise!!!!!!!!!

A surprise visit from my oldest son......I have not seen him in 9 years..WOW....he lives in Cali......and he just walked in last Saturday..he works for the police department in Cali. and they sent him here to train the officers in hand to hand combat. It was a wonderful surprise....these are all my children minus a daughter that lives in Okla. and a son that lives in heaven...the rest live in the same town...two of them still at home....15 and 18....I am thankful for my babies!


They are all beautiful .....if do say so myself ! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Susan Clayton said...

What a wonderful surprise! Sounds like you raised a great kid! Happy Pink Saturday!

Kathryn Ross said...

Blessings to you, Kandy, as you have your loved ones - and especially your son - home for the holidays. What a festive time you will have!
Joy to you!
Kathy

xinex said...

They are beautiful and you are truly blessed! What a happy homecoming!...Christine

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

What an amazing surprise! Fantastic :) HPS, Kandy! Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Marcia Pilar said...

Hi Kandy, thank you for stopping by. Look at those beautiful smiles. I'm sure your baby in heaven must be looking down smiling too. You call them your babies, I call mine my chickadees...and they're 24 and 20. :)
I'm rushing out the door today, but I'll be back to look around your blog the way I like to visit some pages as God leads...with a cup of coffee in one hand, encouragement in the other, and prayers in my heart.
It was no coincidence He led me here this morning. I pray for many things, but I have a passion for the heart of a mother.
I wanted to add a little note to your comment. We never live without Him. He is always there, never leaving us or forsaking us. He is the very air that we breathe, love. We just have seasons of resistance and seasons of surrender...this will of ours...sigh. Once I truly surrendered (about 25 years ago), there was no other way to live.
Have a gorgeous Sunday, mama bird.:)
xoxo's

Ruth Weston said...

How special! That is a fabulous gift!
Ruth

Betty Luckhurst said...

That's the best sort of surprise! I know you will enjoy your time together.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

How wonderful for you to have them all together! Thanks for stopping by my Pink Saturday post!

JIllian