Friday, October 25, 2013

Rejoicing in the good....

Good day........I spent most of my afternoon on Tuesday making these sweet Christmas Planners...one for myself and one for each my daughters that live here in town...this past week has been spent with melancholy thoughts...thoughts of how the days speed by..of the many failures in my life and trying to not let them choke out the good wonderful times..not of the past by of the today's...realizing the blessing of my children..all but one of my children attend the same church I do,the ones that live here anyway..Sunday...I had a hard time keeping my eyes off my blessings...my baby girl beside me...Sarah in front of me with her three...all fidgeting...smile....Then Amy marches in with her four and her husband ....they are all crawling up down in my lap..singing...praising...A woman in our church sang a special....some of the words are..There's a believer in the house today...my little two years old grandson puts his hand to his mouth like he is holding a microphone and sings out..."There's a beaver in the house today" we could hardly stop laughing...I am so glad they are there with me! 










Once again we come to the end ...thanking Beverly for hosting our pink days!

11 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Great gifts for your daughters, Kandy! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment :) HPS! Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a very nice and useful idea! HPS!

bj said...

What adorable planners...wonderful gifts.
Happiest Pink Weekend...:)
xo

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Kaye Swain said...

Praise God - and hang in there! Those grandkids keep our spirits high and it's such a sweet joy to plant seeds of God's love in their hearts, while praying for others who are still to come - knowing that He Who began a good work will complete that which He started :)

Have a blessed and beautiful week

Susan Clayton said...

Glad you were uplifted. Worship, company, and keeping busy all good things to help keep the blue megrims away. Visiting from Pink Saturday. Hope you have a blessed week. (Love the planners!)

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

The calendar and list is a cool idea...love it. I need to get organized...otherwise I forget what I bought and then I over buy!

The vintage posters are neat too.

Michele said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful bountiful story of your family at church. i love it. thank you for visiting my blog, happy pink Saturday (late!) and blessings for your week. xo

Carol Z said...

The planners look great. It's not too soon to plan for all things we'd like to do in the next few months. Take good care and thanks so much for visiting Buttercup's. Please stop by often.

Cottage and Broome said...

I love that Forsty! Laura

Diane Jordan said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love your great Idea for your daughters so sweet! I would like to thank you for stopping by on my Halloween table. Did you see my new Tablescape for fall come see if you can., hoping you have a wonderful weed with your family.
xxoo
Diane