Friday, September 20, 2013

Pink Diet Coke!!??!!

Aren't these so cute..I found the picture somewhere ...I wonder if you can buy them?
I have been dealing with my teenage son this last few weeks..and God gave me this verse...I am going to believe what HE says....



My new vision prayer book I made this week....busy work ..well ,it just settles me down!
This will be my kitchen one day!!!!

I love this....Thanks for stopping by..have a wonderful week and thanks to Beverly for hosting our pinks!

6 comments:

bj said...

I want every single one of these pinks, including that beautiful journal you made. :)
Prayers for you and your boy....
xo bj

kitty said...

I'm loving your pretty prayer book and your "someday" dreamy kitchen. Saying prayers for your son.

LV said...

I love your fall blog look. Trust and obey is there is sometimes. May your prayers be answered.

Ann said...

Those images are so pretty in pink!!! I love the journal --perfect to keep memories. I read the story of your Dad washing your feet and I was touches so much. What a tender memory.
Ann

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I am sorry you are having issues with a son! Raising children is no easy task...lots of patience, tough love and prayers!
I love your prayer book...it is just beautiful!
I enjoyed the story of your Dad....those memories are what keep us going!
♥ JIl

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love the scripture you included for your son...made me say Wow out loud! Wonderful pinks too. I'm dreaming of a new kitchen too! Visiting from Pink Saturday.