Friday, July 26, 2013

Kindred Spirits

Morning Pink ladies.....last week I got this fabulous box FULL of wonderful fun stuff for scrap booking...card making...journal making...from a Fabulous Friend ....we met at church when our children were small...from our first visit we were fast friends....we did everything together...oh ! and we had so much fun....then came the day she moved away...I was so lonely for her....the months turned to years and before we knew it we have been fast friends for over thirty years....phone calls and letters..now texts..and still REAL letters..have kept us close..she is the sweetest person and I truly love her...I am glad GOD made us friends...kindred spirits ! 
so many beautiful things and many of them pink.
This is my new crock-pot....so pretty and pink..I love it..I found it at Target on-line.
I do ask for God to put HIS angels around you each one this week...when we go to each others blogs we never know what things our fellow sisters are going through..so I always try to lift you up....have a great week! And thank you to Beverly from "How Sweet  the Sound" for hosting us!

14 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love your new pretty pink crock pot! It must make your kitchen look so bight and cheerful. happy Pink Saturday!

CailinMarie said...

pretty pinks, the crock pot is wonderful! so is your box of goodies. real friends are true treasure aren't they? thanks for stopping by my blog!

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

How wonderful to have such a long friendship! I'm sure you'll use your box of goodies to make some special keepsake cards.

So glad you stopped by to say hello.
Debra

Debby Ray said...

Kandy,

What a lovely blog! And I see you are an Isaacs fan too! I absolutely love them. Following you now!

Blessings,
Debby

Valrie said...

Kandy ,

I love the throwback to 50's era! This is such a fun blog to visit. I love to go antiquing and garage sales for similar treasures...can hardly wait to see what you create with the scrapbooking bric a brac.

Susan Clayton said...

Always fun to visit you! Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

A very nice and inspiring post.

Short and Sweet said...

Pretty pinks! LOVE that crock pot.

Short and Sweet said...

Pretty pinks! LOVE that crock pot.

Fun With This and That said...

It is so prettyLike the pinks
HPS
Laura

Fun With This and That said...

It is so prettyLike the pinks
HPS
Laura

Lynn @The Vintage Nest said...

Happy belated Pink Saturday. You are blessed to have a long time friend like that. :)Thank you for sharing all the fun pinks

Leann said...

What a wonderful friendship that as you said God deemed great!

Love all the wonderful goodies that she showered on you!

Enjoy!

Leann

Annesphamily said...

You have the prettiest pinks here! That crock pot is so sweet! I am catching up with Pink Saturday from last week still! Hee Hee! SO I am getting a double dose of good pinkness!
I love your Scripture share. Considering the state of our world and particularly our country we need those angels to protect us!
I am praying about our youngest sons return to college life in Kansas on the 14th! Please pray for Nick! Hugs Anne