Friday, July 5, 2013

I am TOO TOO blessed.....

Every Friday I play around all day with thoughts for my blog post...then the evening comes and I got nothing....but here lately I've been missing my Pink Saturday....blog trips to pink sweetness.....so here I am offering up some of my latest PINKS.......my kidos surprised with a few wonderful gifts of love...not that we need gifts to know someone loves us,but the thought and effort they put into choosing them was really sweet...the cologne is by Betsy Johnson...it is called."TOO TOO" and it smells too too good...my littlest duckling gave this to me...

My almost a grown man gave me this cute purse...we had  a teen....( mother ...son) argument about him not spending enough time at home....the next day he walked in with this.....it was a very sweet and thoughtful gesture..he knows I LOVE new purses... This is the hardest part of letting them grow up....ugh!

I just wish I were bold enough........sigh !

I ask God to send HIS angels to watch over you....Have a wonderful Pink Saturday...and thanks to Beverly for hosting us....visit her over at "http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Kandy,
Your Betsy Johnson purse from your son is lovely. I also feel very fortunate that God is so good to me. I hope that your weekend is wonderful!
Take care,
Karen

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Beautiful pink post :) Winter greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Valrie said...

What a delightful and uplifting blog... I blog about my poetry and the nest it has on http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com and through God how it inspires my muse...and of course my life, especially my children and soon to be twin grandbabies!

Happy PS!

LaVerne said...

Thanks for visiting Riverside studios and I love your purse! Sons are truly a Blessing. have a Pink Week.

Annesphamily said...

Oh gosh you have so much love in your life! What a wonderful son! You have raised some great kids! I am loving your pinks and those angel images are so comforting in our troubling USA! Thanks for sharing. Hugs Anne