Friday, August 31, 2012

Banished......


Well, this Pink Saturday...I am banished to the bedroom for a few hours..we are getting new carpet in the living room and hall..so my house all torn up..yuck! But I will be happy come Tuesday when it is all done... I wanted to share with you some very cute little rings my daughter came up with..she designed them herself and sewed them by hand...she is restocking her supply...she sells them here and there...I am so proud of her creativity...enjoy them and enjoy Pink Saturday..I am linking with..."How Sweet the Sound".







9 comments:

chubskulit said...

Lovely! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

My PINK
Have a great weekend.

kitty said...

Aren't those rings soooo creative??!! Your daughter is very talented. I'm your newest follower :)

Cottage and Broome said...

Those rings are so cute! And yes the blue moon was beautiful! Thanks for stopping by, Laura

The French Hutch said...

Those are so cute, and your daughter is so smart to thing this up.

~Emily
The French Hutch

J.Rye said...

So pretty! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

I hope that you can also visit my PINK. You may also link up to my Color Connection if you'd like. Thanks!

Denise at Forest Manor said...

Hi Kandy,

Thanks for your visit. We did enjoy seeing the blue moon, as we are sky gazers at our house. Your daughter is very creative; those rings are so cute. :)

Enjoy your new carpet and have a wonderful weekend.

Denise

Terri said...

Hi Kandy. Love the bling and congrats on your new carpet. Blessings Terri www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Free Pretty Things For You said...

thank you for you comment sweet one!
So glad to "meet" you! :)
xo!
Keren