Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Whole Truth and Nothin but the Truth !

I have to admit that I am one of those bloggers who writes then stops and then writes and then stops,...and then apologizes...because after all it is rude to have not a morsel of anything when you have so graciously taken the time to come for a visit...and all you see is a stale post left over from Christmas....well,see this sweet little smiling lady...she's what I want to portray....sun-shine...lollipops...handmade soap....sweet children doing ALL their studies right here at home...with love and laughter...mixed with a glowing candle emitting an intoxicating smell of fresh baked cinnamon rolls....praise music in the background...pearls and perfume...lipstick and heels.........   





But.... more times than not....kids get sick....no milk is in the fridge....for the ONE MILLIONTH time you and your hubby are fighting .....you are seeking more time with the Lord.....you are asking why? Somebodies loved one is gone......the world just gets uglier...You light your candles...make your cupcakes...walk in the park...even put on your heels and lipstick...but the days seem long and sometimes even wasted...but then in the midst of it all...God shines through...letting you see the hope in HIM !!!!!!!       
ps........  I keep trying to be like Aunt Ruthie from Sugar Pie Farm House....but it's not working so good...I wonder if she ever has a bad hair day...yup, I bet she does and she probably puts on her hat!


1 comment:

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

I love what you're saying here! Some people think me being silly for loving those little things in life, but hey, 90% of life consist of those little things, 10% of big things, so why not enjoy all, big and small, rite! Haha!

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you'll drop by again soon! And please write more posts!

Visit me:
LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com