Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas for some lovely "Seniors"

Let the fun begin!!!!!!






After working very hard at sewing ...we had 50 pillow cases to wrap!

Elizabeth had a helper ;her niece Renee...

All done!


Elizabeth and I thank you again for all your help in making Christmas for these sweet people a little better..I pray for you to have a wonderful Christmas and remember that we have this wonderful ,holy ,day because God sent HIS only SON for us! Thank you Beverly for bringing us Pink Saturday......


4 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I'm so glad that the project was completed. I'm sure the residents were thrilled with their pillowcases. Great job!

Dru said...

Hi there - I hope you get this. I had requested your mailing address some time back to send fabric your way. It took me long time to get it together, now it's all packaged and ready to go (maybe for Christmas 2012?) but I cannot find the address you sent me. My blog is www.gardenofdreams-dru.blogspot.com or you can email me at drucabral@sbcglobal.net. Thanks so much, Dru

Red Rose Alley said...

It was nice of you to visit with the elderly at Christmas. They can be very alone sometimes, and I bet they enjoyed your visiti very much.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Meeha Meeha said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mix of fabrics used for the pillow cases. Thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my pink coffee tables :)