Friday, October 21, 2011

Store Name!?!

Hello...Out there! It has been one of the longest weeks! My daughter and I went to Hobby Lobby today to stock up on some craft supplies...so I am tired..we have to drive an hour and fifteen minutes..then shop! We are going to expand our on-line store...change the name.... get a web site ...and then work...work...work! I was thinking maybe we could get a little in put into what we should call our store...it is currently ..."The Kandy Store"...some names we have been thinking about are....The Pink Wagon....Pink Brick Road....Pink Sugar Castle....any of these sound like some place you would want to shop?



These are just a few of the things we will be selling


Thank you for any comments helping us chose a name...have a great week-end.....and enjoy all the blogs who have taken time to post pretty PINKS...I am linking to "How Sweet the Sound"
Thank you Beverly!



8 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I have to drive well over an hour as well..that sure cuts into shopping time !
Am a bit confuzzled as to what you are selling, I see what looks like a mattress topper, a bit of wicker and some bows?
Seeing your products might help but I think just "Kandi's" would be good.
(())

Connie said...

Well, my little sugar, every name you've come up with is "sweet" and I like them all. Sometimes, you just have to make a decision based on what feels right for you and stick with it. They are all adorable, truly!
xoxo,
COnnie

Dru said...

That's a long way to drive - I know - my drive is at least 40 minutes. Your album looks great! I like the name Pink Sugar Castle - cute and catchy. Thanks for sharing your pinks with us and Happy Pink Saturday to you...

Marianne C. said...

I actually like "The Kandy Store". I think you might consider what it is you will be selling and what name best suits that. Or the name should best suit how you feel about your store and what it represents for you.
It will come.

Happy Pink Saturday,
Marianne

Holly said...

HI Kandy~
Don't you just love Hobby Lobby?! I like the ideas you have for your name. It's fun to think of what we want our store names to be. Always enjoy popping over!
blessings!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Kandy,
Thanks for stopping by to see my pinks. I like the name 'The Kandy Store'. Have a great week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Leann said...

Oh wow - you must have had a ball shopping! We are lucky in that we have both Michaels and AC Moore within 10 minutes.

What about Kandy Mountian - I think of that song Big Rock Candy Mountain,

Good Luck!
Leann

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE ribbons!