Friday, March 11, 2011

Rosie.....

When I gave Rosie her bath today.....I grabbed this pink and green dress and she was suddenly my inspiration for my Pink and Green post...she was born on" Saint Patrick's Day" ...we had just lost our Chinese Shar-pei..and we decided after much research to look for a Maltese..they don't shed...they are hypoallergenic....they are pretty calm...and we found out they are smart....we miss our Gracie but are happy to have Rosie !  
Enjoy your week-end..and join our Pink and Green Party at"How Sweet the Sound"...God Bless you !

5 comments:

Wanda Metcalf said...

ahhh, she can dance! I want a puppy so much I am glad you told us about her details. I defiantly want a no shed, how great is that!

paintedlady89 said...

Hi,

I love when I see other little dogs.
I have a small Bichon Frise, which doesn't shed either....when I walk him he makes me giggle because from behind he looks like one of those macanical toy dogs!
Love your post,
Gigi

Dena E's Blog said...

WOW, can't believe I missed finding your blog last week.. Rosie is GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs and Prayers and I'm also a new follower Sweetie...Dena

Sunny said...

Hi Kandi, Your Blog is inspirational. Because of that the pink just keeps showing up. Your dog is so sweet. Have a blessd day!

Rose Haven said...

Rosie is just precious!! Thanks for the PS visit!!! All 3 of our pups are hypoallergenic...I looked specifically for dogs who are - since I have allergies and asthma.