Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentines Day !!

Happy Valentines Day.......I have been busy this week making valentines and tying up a few things I keep on the burner..seems like I never get done....I fixed up this sweet little lap quilt..in an afternoon...and put the finishing touch's on all my valentines....be blessed on this "Lovely Day"......I keep having issues with my photos....they look great when I am done with a post from my computer...but some have been telling me that the pictures are to big or cut in half...???.... any advice on what could be wrong?...Thank for stopping by.....and Thanks for the comments!...Thank you to Beverly !

11 comments:

Pat said...

Your Valentine cards are delightful!

Jillian said...

Both are very pretty! I'd like to make a quilt for my little Bebe...someday!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Kandy, I know what you mean about trying to tie up the loose ends--seems nothing ever really gets totally crossed off of the 'to do' list...Your quilt is very pretty! Thank you for visiting me, too! Linda

Donnie said...

I love all the pinks you chose to show today especially that card. Happy Valentine's Day and Pink Saturday. Your photos look good to me.

NanE said...

Happy PINK Saturday Kandy! I LOVE the colors in that lap quilt, it is so me! Have a Happy Valentines Day, Nan

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

So pretty! I love that little quilt!
Have a sweet Pink Saturday!
Tammy

Charlotte said...

Lovely valentine post. I really like the vintage valentine in the header. Have a beautiful Valentine's Day and a Happy Pink Saturday.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your quilt is so pretty and perfect for Pink Saturday. Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Blessings,
Sandi

Susan said...

Such a lovely lap quilt, and pretty valentines.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Hi Kandy, Lots of pretty pinks here today. I am just a wee bit late in my Pink Saturday visiting but early for Valentines. I wish you the sweetest of both days. xo

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I love LOVE! Particularly when it is pink.

Happy hearts day to you and yours.