Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Begining to look alot like Christmas...

Morning....Pink Ladies.....Our local museum always dresses each little room in Christmas finery...so this post has alot of photos ...I just did'nt know where to stop... 


Each room is set in an era....



My 15 year old trying act like he is not having fun.....

You can barely see the little pot sticking out from under the bed...I was telling William what they used it for..he thought I was spinning another tale...my Grandmother use to have one under her bed...



All my Kansas grand kids!
Sorry for so many pics...Beverly asked us to share our favorite Christmas movie...Mine would have to be ....White Christmas.... Enjoy your week and God bless you and keep you safe....

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Awesome post! Happy P!
Blessings,
Cindy :D

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

My boys give me that look too, like they are too cool to have fun, haha.

I love that movie too and it's one of the movies we watch during this time of year.

Happy Pink Saturday, hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Abramyan Avenue said...

LOVE your post!! My 14 always tries so hard to act like she's not having a good time too...she's just sooooo bored! Then when we are at home she can't stop talking about all the things she loved! Ha!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
-April

Jan said...

Great pictures and this looks like a fun place to visit! Your blog header is adorable :)

Mary said...

Kandy, your museum displays are terrific and give a sense of Christmas long ago, You also have a wonderful family that I can tell you enjoy very much. I hope you've had a great weekend and enjoyed Pink Saturday. Blessings...Mary

Dena E's Blog said...

Hello Sweetie,, love all your neat nostalgic trinkets, and the note you left me yesterday.. Sooooo thoughtful of you..
Sorry for the late reply. We were away at church happenings to day for our church and our G~Daughters too.
May you have a blessed in Him Week ~~~Hugs Dena

Anonymous said...

this is renee i should be there with you guys and jordan morgan and preston and then all of us would be there i cant wait to visit you i love you kk bye

Anonymous said...

hey this is renee again what u up to? o we watched white christmas this week!!! have you seen dispical me is the cutest movie ever!!!!!!!!!! ist soooo cute i like the part were the lil girl is like its soo fluffy!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is soo cute. well i guess i have to go well i will see you in like a week hopefully!!!!
love,
renee nicole shephard

xinex said...

Cute kids and pretty X'mas decor!...Christine