Friday, December 24, 2010

A Blessed Pink Christmas...


This is what I will be doing at least part of Christmas Day......after 19 hours....Elijah Scott Jackson Strickland was born by c-section at 1:45 a.m. on the 23rd of Dec...9lbs. 7oz....21 inches long and none of his clothes fit... we are blessed! I pray that each of you has a wonderful Christmas Day...filled with peace and joy...and remember that God gave us HIS very own SON! We thank you God for Jesus!

Merry Christmas! And thank you to Beverly for always being such a gracious host....all is quite and nothing is stiring not even a mouse!

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Oh, a pretty pink baby for a Christmas present. He is beautiful. I know you all will be having a very Merry Christmas.

peppermint said...

Congratulations to Sarah and family. He's so sweet! We did have a wonderful Christmas. I got my gift from you. Soo sweet of you. Thank you so much. Everytime I wear the apron I will think of you. Love you dear friend.

BTW, your pictures are not all showing up on your blog. It's like they are cut in to!