Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a PINK CHRISTMAS......

Man...I have have so much trouble uploading and getting this post off.....I wanted to share with you this sweet little "PINK CHRISTMAS HOUSE" that I made..it was so much fun and does'nt it look good enough to take a bite of!!!!



I am already feeling the stress of everything that comes with the holidays...I am trying to stop ...take a deep breath and remember what is important....we can not have these days back...so enjoy each day with ALL that comes....and be thankful.....remember to visit 'How Sweet the Sound' our hostess to pink Saturdays.... God Bless You

11 comments:

fiberdoodles said...

Just beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sooooo PRETTY...Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Linda

I’m having a CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE linky party on 12/9…would love for you to join in on the FUN!!!

sissie said...

Love the little pink sugar castle.
I don't know how to make them, but I like to buy them! LOL!

Thanks for a lovely pink saturday post.

hugs
Sissie

~Tonja~ said...

Oh Kandy your pink house is adorable..I love it...I have always wanted to try to make some of these but never had the courage to do so wouldn't even know where to start....
Great job....
Have a Blessed day
Tonja

KarenHarveyCox said...

What an adorable pink cottage for Christmas. This year I have decided to just enjoy everything, and not to let myself feel the pressure.

Happy Pink Saturday,
Karen

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

What pretty pink pictures! Have a fun Pink Saturday!

Judy

Gracie Jewellery said...

The cake is too pretty to eat. Happy Pink Saturday. Hey, I'm having a give away!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Kandy I am in love with your pretty pink house!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

That gave me visions of sugarplums! Pretty delicious! I love your Mary Engelbreit header! I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back. Can't wait to browse through more of your blog.
www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Love your little castle! It is adorable. Sherry

Donnie said...

Everything is so lovely especially the sweet little figurines. Happy Pink Saturday.