Saturday, November 20, 2010

Corsets and Shoes....

OK...I know y'all are gonna say..."Christmas already" ? But I have a lot of stuff going on this year ; so early decorating is in order....I helped both of my daughters with their house's this week and mine is a work in progress.....my feet and legs are hurting....yesterday we went to Dodge City,Ks......an hour and a half drive from my house....to the nearest Hobby Lobby....did a little Christmas shopping...found the prettiest paper....and these cute ornaments....I thought I could use them in the bathroom after the holidays...


Lots of tiny details...and pink!

Thanks so much for stopping by.....visit Beverly...at "How Sweet the Sound "....thank her for hosting..."Pink Saturday" ! Have a blessed week...end!

9 comments:

luluslovlies said...

Happy Pink Saturday! What a wonderful blog you have, I love the ornaments you found in Hobby Lobby. You can enjoy them all year round! I love your previous post also, the one about your Grandmother and the pink couch. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and wonderful weekend! Hugs Marilou

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Happy Pink Satureday and have a wonderful Thanksgiving....I am lucky, I am five minutes from Hobby Lobby and am always running up there for something...your ornaments are cute as can be!
Jil

Carey said...

I love these! How cute. I wish I had a Hobby Lobby where I lived. Love your blog, so feminine. Happy Pink Saturday.
Hugs,
Carey

Jean said...

Happy P.S. Love your ornaments.

fiberdoodles said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Roselle said...

Happy PS! Those are the cutest ornies! I am so sad we do not have a Hobby Lobby here and I keep seeing the neatest things posted on people's blogs. Oh well! LOL
Roselle

Donnie said...

Those pinks are really pretty. I could see those little frames would be perfect in the bathroom. Happy Pink Saturday and also Happy Thanksgiving.

Gracie Jewellery said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Hey I'm having a giveaway!

Maggie said...

OMGosh those are so adorable!

Sorry for the late visit- I think of busy Saturdays as a "Pink Weekend" since it takes me that long to visit everyone!

Happy belated PS!

In shoes we trust,
Maggie Mae@
"Do these shoes match this purse?"