Friday, October 22, 2010

Pink Saturday

Morning Ladies......it is finally starting to get a little chilly here...I got this cute jacket from Quacker Factory....it has little rhinestones sprinkled all over the front of it....

and the zipper is made of rhinestones...the pictures don't do it justice



I moved down the hall to my daughters room in search of pink

This use to be her doll house and as she has grown up abit we took the door off and made it into a shelf

Kind of looks Christmasy with the lights! You all looking forward to Christmas?...I have been thinking of it earlier this year because I am trying to make some of my gifts...I always think I am on top of it and then December just shows up!
I wanted to thank Beverly again for being a gracious host.....and stop by "New Blessings Everyday"
Have a blessed week!

11 comments:

Dru said...

Love your jacket!! Just the right amount of pink and bling! Happy Pink Saturday!

Elaine said...

Very nice pink sweater. We all need something comfy to slip into when it gets chilly.. Love the dool house shelf.

I especially like your header

No, not quite ready to think of Christmas.

Marydon said...

G'day Kandy ~ Where did you find that wonderful jacket? I love it. I am trying to find a pink cardigan also.
What a clever idea with the doll house.
Have a wonderful PS week ~
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Nice jacket; love the rhinestones! Not ready for Christmas but I'm definitely getting ready. Happy Pink Saturday. ~ Blessings

Donnie said...

That's a classy looking jacket. Quacker Factory has some really nice stuff. The doll house was beautiful. Not even thinking of Christmas yet...lol....

Anonymous said...

hey kk this is renee i like the new jacket i love you i cant wait to see you tell bethy, joe and papa hi and i love them bye

A Garden of Threads said...

A cute jacket, a sparkly zipper. Cozy and warm on a chilly day.

Amisha said...

I wanted to say that you banner is lovely! And that jacket looks fab.

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a stylish way to keep warm! Love the jacket!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

peppermint said...

Hey Girlfriend...love your jacket! We've had a bunch of rain on our side of the country! I would need a blinged out raincoat! Hope you are doing well....let's talk soon!

Nancy said...

What a great jacket!

I'm still visiting around PS posts. Have a wonderful week!