Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mouse in the House...

Another Pink Saturday has come upon us.....I am sitting here in the quite house,all my little mice are tucked into their beds....with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads...oh, that's another story....
I wanted to share my Bible cover with you...my brother made it..but when I got it in the mail it was too small so I cut down the back and laced it up with pretty ribbon...now, no mistaking  who this belongs to! And no mistaking who gets all the credit for this pink day........Beverly...stop by and tell her thanks !

4 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Kandy Sweetie...
Oh my gosh what a beautiful share today. I love the little mice. So cute.

Now that is one beautiful Bible cover I have got to tell you. How wonderful that your brother took the time to make a gift of love. So wonderful sweet friend. I love the little tweaks you made to make it fit your Bible and how awesome it is. Nope there is no mistake as to whom this belongs to, and if someone tries to make off with it, you would see them running with it.
It is breathtakingly beautiful sweet friend. I am so thrilled that you shared it with us today.

Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

Ann said...

What a fantastic cover for your bible, a wonderful gift. I love that you use pink highlighting in your bible. Mine has so many of my thoughts in the columns.. Happy Pink Sat.

Sherrie said...

I love the little mice. What a clever and creative use for a pink saturday. That is so sweet that your brother made you a Bible cover. Thank you for sharing your sweet story.

Rebecca said...

Your bible cover is so pretty-you won't misplace it! Happy PS!