Friday, September 24, 2010

A Pink Apple a Day.......

My pink for today is our apple picking day........
We grew our pink apples in the backyard.....Home Harvest...
This one of my apple pickers..the others refused to be photographed..hehe


They were all excited about canning the apples.. for about 15 minutes




The fruit of our labor!!!!!!
                                                                                       Thank you Beverly for hosting our fun pink                                                                              Saturday's

8 comments:

peppermint said...

Hi Kandy...I haven't had time to visit you lately. thanks for the emails...I have a new job that keeps me busy...I had a few minutes to check your blog for any new posts. Don't you just love to see all those lovely canned jars lined up on your counter? It's a labor intensive job but very satisfying! So glad to see you are still in blogland & I can visit your part of the world. Hugs always, P-

Maggie said...

What a fun day! He's so cute!

Happy Pink Saturday!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae @
"Do These Shoes Match this Purse?"

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Nothing better than the things you get from your own yard-enjoy!

Donnie said...

Love your pictures and the apple pickers are really cute. Happy Pink Saturday.

Rebecca said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Kandy! Boy I had to hunt to find you! I tried going to your profile and it isn't accessible. Did you know that? I had to Google PINK SUGAR CASTLE to find you! But find you I did!

Thank you for visiting today and for your kind words. What I wouldn't give to KNOW HOW to Can Food! I don't. Never did anything like that. :( FABULOUS JOB!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Linda M. said...

Hi Kandy, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had a time trying to find your blog to visit you. We love pink lady apples. Great display for PS, hope you had a wonderful day. Have an even better today!

Rebecca said...

You'll really enjoy those apples later-I wish we still put up corn. It just tastes so much better than the store bought stuff! Thanks for visiting and Happy belated PS!

Rebecca said...

THE LINK WORKS NOW MY FRIEND! Whoot! Whoot!

xoRebecca