Friday, September 17, 2010

Morning...! Glory!

Morning Ladies!! I sometimes forget to give Beverly credit for all her effort on making "PINK SATURDAY" a success so thank you Beverly we all enjoy and love this fun get away ....
Nothing much clever to say..I just love these little flowers
These morning glories are growing in my back yard....
My son Joseph and I planted them from seeds....
I know, I know I should be riding this baby.....it just looks so cute back there
Give praise to the Bright and Morning Star today! 





7 comments:

She'sSewPretty said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I love your morning glories!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Kandy and Happy Pink Saturday!
I, too love morning glories...mine are all purple and volunteer. I planted blue, purple and pink about six years ago and it is the purple ones that keep returning. Next spring I am going to plant the blue and pink again!
Jil
xo

gena said...

Just Beautiful !
Have a wonderful Pink Day !
gena
www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

jsimplylive said...

Beautiful! I have some morning glories that are coming from the neighbors yard but it was taking over everything so I had to cut them back. Have a great Pink Saturday!

Grace said...

Pretty morning glories. Happy Pink SAturday Grace

Marydon said...

So love that bike & the glory's are beautiful!

Have a great weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Sherrie said...

Nice to see some pink still in the garden. Thank you for sharing.