Friday, August 13, 2010

Sister......


Hey.....its that TIME again.....Pink Saturday.....I have a house full of family from East Texas...my sister..Carla and her daughter and her granddaughters ...
This is a picture of us at Easter time......I am the big sister...she is the little one on the end....
This is Carla today...she is a beautiful..funny..sweet sister ....I really wish that we did not live hundreds of miles apart..she will be leaving soon so I better get back to my visiting...have a wonderful weekend..and if you can Hug your sister !

7 comments:

ALWAYS THE ABRAMYANS said...

Enjoy your visit! My sisters and I live a good distance apart as well and only see each other a few times a year! But we burn up those phone lines! I miss them dearly and every moment we get to spend together I really treasure!
Have a wonderful weekend!
-April

NanE said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Enjoy your time with your family! Nan

Marydon said...

Have a fun, enjoyable visit.
AND a lovely PS summer weekend ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Kandy Sweetie...
I so love this post. That picture of you kids lined up along the car for Easter Sunday, it is just priceless. We too have many pictures like that. Some of the photos we were even given a flower corsage to wear just like Moma.

Enjoy your visit with your Sis. What a beautiful share sweet friend.

Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Rebecca said...

My sister lives close and we don't talk and visit like we should, we take it for granted. Maybe living apart makes your visit more special. Happy PS!

Dena E's Blog said...

Hope you have a very Blessed time with your family... Sorry for the late~ness,,, we had went shopping for the rest of the boys school things last minute and my hopes to be back early were dashed...Please forgive me... :0)
Blessings and Hugs Dena

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

What a beautiful sister you have!! Enjoy your visit!!

Debbie