Friday, July 2, 2010

Morning Ladies....
Welcome to another "Pink Saturday" hosted by Beverly....over at " How Sweet the Sound "
Thank you, for all you put into this each week.....
Beverly had said that it would be OK to post patriotic colors this weekend....
I found this picture that says it all for me....

God is still watching over our nation...even if there are only a few righteous people in this country...we were founded on God and He will never leave us or forsake us!
Enjoy your long weekend....Thanking God for the freedom we have..remembering the people who made our country free...pray for our troops..pray for each other...and Gods word says to pray for our leaders ....
I happened across this cute blog.....Sissies Shabby Cottage
She has some of the prettiest pillows...stop by and leave her a comment...I know she will love you for it!
God Bless You .........And God Bless America!!!!!!!

6 comments:

peppermint said...

Kandy, that picture says it all and we should all be on our knees every day for this nation. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

Love, Patti

Oh BTW, I just love the vinyl crown you put on your laptop! How creative!

Vintage French Hen said...

Thank you for such a beautiful post! Sissie's blog is adorable, isn't it? Happy Pink and Happy 4th! Marcia

Jorgelina said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Kandy Sweetie...

This picture truly does say it all. God is right there healing us, and putting us back together, holding the cracks when they seem they are going to burst. I love this photo, and I thank you so much for sharing it today.

Have a beautiful pink Saturday and a wonderful 4th of July.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Vintage Porcelain Art By Amy Enright said...

Just popped in to say Happy Pink Saturday and Happy 4th of July!
Amy
vintageporcelainart.blogspot.com

Tiara said...

wow! That picture is amazing! May I use it on my blog?
Blessings