Friday, July 23, 2010

More about Merle.......


I had a lot of ladies ask me about using "Merle Norman Cosmetics"..  




So I thought I would share what I use...this moisture line is really good...
And it is PINK
I have used this combination of foundation for years..it stays put and covers really well without being heavy...the base goes on really light..then I use the powder foundation on top...
While looking on line I found this new serum they have added to their line..... I have not tried it yet;
They always have pretty colors every season and if you buy 50.00 worth of product you get a free gift...which is usually samples of their new products and a cute bag..and they are reasonably priced..
I hope everyone has a wonderful week end...
Thanks to Beverly for hosting us each week......
God Bless You

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Kandy!

I use to love MNorman Cosmetics. Somehow over the years I got away from it but I have to say when I used them they were fabulous!

Thanks for sharing my pretty friend.

xoRebecca

Marydon said...

G'morn, Kandy ~ This I shall share with my friend ... she loves MN products.

Have a lovely PINK weekend ~
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Kandy Sweetie...
Happy Pink Saturday. What better pink than MNorman cosmetics?

I have been to many of their parties, and used many of their products. They are exceptional. Worth the pennies I have spent.

Thank you for sharing today.
Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Lemondrop Marie said...

How interesting! I've never tried but always wanted to!
Happy PS,
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Christmas in July giveaway

Lisa said...

Pink that helps you be pretty and smell good! I love it!
Hugs, Lisa

eileeninmd said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Nice post, I never tried Merle Norman cosmetics. Maybe I should give them a try. Have a great weekend.