Friday, July 16, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun !

Another ....."Pink Saturday"
Thank you to ....Beverly....for hosting our pinkathon..
I tried my camera in Twilight mode and the pictures aren't very clear...but I was late getting my post together so I took a few pictures of my mantle......the watch is my Grandfathers....the little ballet slippers my Aunt gave to me.....they are reminders of people who are no longer with us....but nonetheless always with us...
The picture of the baby angels is a gift from my daughters in remembrance of my little boy that is in heaven...I miss you Paul...
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Is from my daughter for Paul's birthday this year.....



Girls do just wanna have fun...especially pink girls!
Run over to "That Shabby Pink Girl"....she has the sweetest layout...
Thanks for stopping by today...God Bless this week.......

9 comments:

peppermint said...

Kandy, your pinks are so pretty and as always, your home is lovely. I don't know how you do it. It's that Queen Kandy touch! I love your new background template on your blog. Love you sweetie. Thanks so much for the little plaque I got in the mail. Always fun to see what the mailman brings me from Kansas! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and glitter!
Patti

Marydon said...

G'morn, Kandy ~
Oh, how I adore that wonderful picture. Your home decor looks lovely.

Happy PS,
Have a lovely summer day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Rebecca said...

Hello Miss Kandy...

Love your pinks my friend! You certainly have a master touch, don't you?

Your home looks beautiful! Now I'm off to visit you LINK!

Happy Pink Saturday!

xoRebecca

LV said...

There are many ways to remind of us of great memories. You have done a very nice job with yours.

Lisa said...

How cute!! What a super fun sign!

Hugs, Lisa

Ann said...

Your pinks are heavenly. I think the picture is lovely. Happy Pink Saturday.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Kandy,
I just loved this post!!
Everything is so beautiful but your grandfather's clock is to die for!!
And so is your new background!!!

Debbie

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Your daughter sounds like a really sweetie! That angel picture is so beautiful and what a great tribute for Paul!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Nancy said...

What beautiful pics. Happy Pink Saturday!