Friday, July 9, 2010

The Dreaded " PINK SLIP"......

Hello...once again...my friends ....
it is "Pink Saturday".....Miss Beverly from "How Sweet the Sound" is busy as ever hosting this pink lovin party....you can find more pink by clicking on her link.....
Old Glory Cottage
is sweet little blog I recently found....go check out her great pinks for today....

So as you can see my baby is growing up.....since Tuesday I have been a back seat driver...well, a front seat driver ....every time we get in the Yukon he is holding out his hand...14 is way to young to drive..at least he can't get his license till he is 17....
He really is doing good though and I am proud of him....


On a lighter note check out this cute shirt I got at Catos last Saturday
I really love the angel wings....I need all the help I can get!!!

God Bless you all.... and thanks for stopping by and I do love the comments...I try to visit as many as I can and leave comments because I know this helps motivate us to keep our blogs going....and it is just plain old fun!
Kandy

11 comments:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Wow! That shirt so is cute and so it that new driver.

Catharina Maria said...

Have a nice Pink Saturday , a wish from a very hot Netherland .
♥RINI♥

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a pretty pink blouse! Love it!

And love that face your cutie pie is making!

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a pretty pink blouse! Love it!

And love that face your cutie pie is making!

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Valarie said...

Love the blouse, love the blog....I know how you feel about your babies growing up too fast. Enjoy!!
Valarie

Jorgelina said...

Pretty pink blouse!
Happy pink saturday!!!!

Maison Mutt said...

OH boy, a new driver...hold on to your pink hat! Love the shirt.
Licks & Wags, Niki

sissie said...

I know you are proud of your son. The problem is that they grow up too fast.

Love your angel wing shirt, it's so cute.

hugs
Sissie

Lisa said...

They do grow too fast! Love the shirt! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Lisa

Kathy said...

I have been through three drivers! You can do it! the shirt is great!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Kathy

~~Carol~~ said...

Oh boy, a new driver. Let the games begin! Your son is a real cutie.
That blouse is so gorgeous. It's almost like you have an angel looking out for you! And thank you so much for the shout out. I really appreciate it!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Carol