Friday, June 18, 2010

Pink Surprise.....

Been thinking all day...."What" can I do for Pink Saturday?....then leaving my daughter's house this evening;I looked up there was this awesome display of clouds....it had the prettiest pink tint but in the pictures it is not as prevalent..but is'nt this beautiful?!!!!!! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and keeping cool.....I am already longing for FALL...thank you to Beverly again for hosting our Pink Parties...if you are not a part of Pink Saturday hop on over to "How Sweet the Sound"...and join the fun and if you already post pink....visit someone new and leave a comment....we love those comments!
 

9 comments:

Catharina Maria said...

What do you have great photos from pink clouds , I reayly love theme !
Love from ♥RINI♥ the Netherlands

peppermint said...

Wow, those clouds are awesome! Our Creator does fabulous work in the Heavens and on earth! Have a wonderful PS my friend.

hugs and glitter, Patti

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kandy, they are beautiful, indeed!

Happy Pink Saturday to you, and may all your clouds have silver linings!

XO,

Sheila :-)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Tinged with pink, of course! ;-)

nannykim said...

Woweeee--at first I thought this was a fake painting!! ha!! These are awesome pics!!

Lisa said...

What wonderful pictures you got! That is amazing! It is like a stairway!!
Hugs, Lisa

Maggie said...

Oh Kandy, these are so great! I love it- looks like cotton candy in the sky!

Esther said...

Oh, my gosh..I'm visiting too late again, but I'm here..that's what counts doesn't it? So, Happy Belated Pink Saturday to you and I hope you'll visit my PS-post and enter my give-away! Love, Esther XX

fiberdoodles said...

Happy belated Pink Saturday :0)