Friday, April 2, 2010

Wonderful

Good Morning my Friends.....
The first picture is of my brothers and sister and myself ...I am the tallest...when I look at this I feel kind of sad because it would be many years before I would know that Jesus died on the cross for me...but best of all that He is Alive now and forever more....




For many years this little girl{me} looked for God...even then He knew me...
even when I did not know Him.... I am thankful that I am His ...and always will be!

I am thankful for all my friends who love pink! Have a blessed and glorious Easter!
Kandy

7 comments:

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a lovely post! May you have a blessed Easter.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Lovely post. What a sweet little girl you were. I seemed to know that God loved me from birth. Such a wonderful comfort! Happy Easter!

Mermaid Debbie

Ann said...

What a cute idea to put colored eggs in your Kitchen Aid. Lovely images one and all. Have a wonderful Easter.

Cathy said...

Hi Kandy,

Happy Pink Saturday! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Easter weekend.

xo Cathy

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

so pretty and cheerful! I forgot to sign up ahead of time for the pink party, so I'm leaving my pink link and hoping that you'll drop by soon. Have a fun weekend! until later...

http://livelaughmakesomething.blogspot.com/2010/04/peeps-show.html

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

What a great Easter post!
Debbie

peppermint said...

Stopping by a little late. My Easter weekend was a busy one. We had a birthday party for my dad's 77th bday and also made it a reunion. It was great. Had a lovely Easter.My grandson is getting so big! Hope all is well with your family. Love you friend.
Patti