Friday, April 16, 2010

Warm and Fuzzy .......


Pink is such a cozy color...it makes me feel happy...warm and fuzzy.....
This apple tree sits in the middle of our yard...grown from a tiny sapling..the white flowers are gently kissed with pink...
The same with this crab apple tree....these pink flowers only last for a few days and then the wind carries them away...




OK, so these aren't pink but they sure are fuzzy! The kids got Bonnie and Clyde for Easter..
look at how much they have grown!!!!


.......Joe.......
And these guys make me feel warm..fuzzy and blessed!

Elizabeth and her nephew, Steven.......
What makes you feel all warm and fuzzy?

9 comments:

Annesphamily said...

My family makes me warm and fuzzy! A teacup of Sleepy Time Tea! I enjoyed this post! That tree is magnificent! Hugs to You! Anne

Julie said...

The blooming trees are beautiful. A great sunset and my family makes me warm and fuzzy! Oh and a roaring fire, too.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Tami said...

So pretty today..I love Bonnie and Clyde.
Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

My children, my hubby, my dogs all make me feel warm and fuzzy! Great post! I hope you're not going to eat Bonnie and Clyde!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Mari said...

HELLO, LOVE YOUR TREES JUST BEAUTIFUL,AND THOSE CHICK'S ARE ADORABLE!!!! A GREAT CUP OF COFFEE GOOD FAMILY AND FRIENDS MAKE ME WARM AND FUZZY, HUMMMM TALKING OF COFFEE, IM OFF TO MAKE A FREASH CUP, ANY ONE CARE FOR SOME....LOL
HAVE A HAPPY PINK SATURDAY :)

Valrie said...

What a lovely post! Stop by for a visit and see my pink blloms too! I'm having a giveaway!

valrie http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

What lovely pink blossoms for Pink Saturday. Those trees are just beautiful. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend.

Cathy

shabbyrosetreasures said...

Your blog is adorable! I love the chickees and the cute kids! Do you do all of your own clipart??? LOVE IT! If you have a moment please stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com
I am giving away a pretty little teapot for the month of April!
Hugs,
Olivia

peppermint said...

What makes me warm and fuzzy? Lots of things and one of them is your friendship. Beautiful trees...don't you wish they were in bloom all the time? I love the names given to the little "chickies". Hugs and glitter, Patti