Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Things


Morning Ladies.....
I have a house full this week end....so my post is short and sweet..
I received a Real letter this week from one of my dearest friends ...5 whole pages..it was the high light of my week...
then my brother got here with his wife and their grandson; we always have so much fun..all three of my grown daughters and their children are here...10 kids in all...
On my Easter post I put up pictures of Bonnie and Clyde..two chicks the kids got....we got the chicken coop all made and the second night something killed Bonnie...Elizabeth was very upset....Clyde follows Joe around like his is her Mom...so funny...
I spruced up the house with some of my spring things...that is what the collage is..
Have a wonderful week!





4 comments:

rosechicfriends said...

What a lovely Collage! Glad you are enjoying your family!
Blessings...Lorena

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

What a lovely pink collage! I especially like the shoe plaque!
HPS!
Debbie

Our Back Porch said...

So sorry about Bonnie. Love your spring things mosaic! Happy Pink Saturday...a bit late.

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

peppermint said...

Kandy, I love your collage! You are really getting techno savvy! LOL! I wish you were closer to do your decorating magic on my house. I feel like everything is so blah in my house right now. Sounds like you are having a very full house! How fun! Sorry to hear about Elizabeth's little chickie. Have a wonderful day! Hugs and glitter, Patti