Friday, March 19, 2010

Pink Spring

Hi...my pink lovin friends....
Here's what part of my week looked like..........
We had beautiful weather for several days....9 kids running in and out....the first day of playing outside..we forgot the sun screen...all nine had to much sun...Bethy is modeling her pink cheeks....

The next day we had three injuries....this is Elizabeth's knee....ouch!!!!! Everytime we would put away the peroxide and band aids... we would have to drag them out again....

Not so much fun....
Yesterday was in the high 70's and as I am typing the SNOW is falling!
Have a blessed week and thank Beverly for hosting this Pink day!

7 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy first day of spring! We have sunshine here and I'm so happy about it too! I'm glad Winter has come to an end here in Eastern Canada. Hope there are fewer scrapes and bruises this weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Nancy said...

ouch!

Maggie said...

OUCH- I hope all are feeling better.

And I hope the snow doesn't really head my like the weather is predicting!

Sorry for my late visit but glad I could get here and enjoy PS!

Happy PINKS!

In shoes we trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Mari said...

WOW SUN BURN CAN BE SOOO PAINFUL I HOPE EVERYONE FEELS BEETER SOON!!! HAVE A HAPPY PINKY PINK SATURDAY.

Sherry from Alabama said...

Bless your heart, hope your weekend is better for you.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Candi said...

Sounds like here, one day it's hot and the next it's cold. Sorry about the injuries, was just one of those days, huh?
hugz:)
Candi

Patti said...

What a cute post - those pink cheeks are sweet! We are enjoying weather up to the 90's right now - I can't even imagine snow!