Friday, January 29, 2010

Old....made new....


...morning ladies...
I wanted to share with you a project in the making...I had this large frame that had a mirror in it and it got broken..so it sat in the closet for a few years..then I had this idea to use it as a "large scrapbook page"...I had so many pictures of my grandkids hanging in the hall and it was looking cluttered so I thinned them out and started creating.....my plan is to add as they grow...of course I used all different shades of pink in my background.


I know pictures of kids get boring...but I wanted to show different angles ..




Hope you enjoyed my little project.....
have a blessed week and give someone a hug OOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Don't forget to pray for those less fortunate ...and those who are hurting..
those who are lonesome...those who are sad.
God bless!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Kids pictures are never boring and I love what you have done! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing the pinks!

Betty (picture circa 1951) said...

I don't get tired of looking at cute kids! Great idea and it's coming along very nicely.

Mom2fur said...

Hopped over here from Sugarpie Farmhouse! I love the name of your blog!
This is the cutest idea ever. I'm going to dig up some favorite pics of my kids through the years, find an old picture frame, and make my own 'big scrapbook page.' I love this!

♥Mimi♥ said...

I ♥ to come here on Pink Saturday. Your blog is always so sweet and comforting. Cold and gloomy winter up here this year so Pink Saturday is one day I can always count on for a little pink ray of sunshine.

What a great idea to reuse and recycle!

Thanks for being my pink sunshine today☺

Wishing you the comfort and warmth of those you love this weekend.

peppermint said...

No I can honestly say that kids pictures don't get boring. Pictures of me can get boring! Great start in your project. Did you like my printers drawer photo collage? Boy did I have a mess on my dinning room table for about two weeks! But so worth it! Have a good week. Love you sweetie! Hugs and (pink) glitter, Patti
Thanks for the sweet card and little goody box. Cute snowman picture and "Drama Queen"!