Friday, January 8, 2010

My Birthday..


Today I was the Birthday Queen...I received a letter from my nephew
My girls made it a very nice day..they had dinner and a "Sock it to me" cake ready for me
I got lots of Bath and Body works...a gift certificate....a yummy candle...A nice camera...that I have yet to figure out...lots of good comments on Facebook..text messages..and phones calls...my first phone call was from my most wonderful friend and kindred spirit...Patti...love you! And she has another one of her fabulous packages headed my way..Oh! I can't wait...pictures of that treat will be posted as soon as I get it..




Have a great day !!

1 comment:

peppermint said...

Oooh! I would have loved to been at your birthday party!! Love the balloon. You are going to love your camera! What fun. Thank you for your kind words. I love you sweetie!
Hugs and glitter,
Patti