Friday, December 18, 2009

Traditions....


Well ,Merry Christmas my pink girlfriends!!!
I am feeling the crunch as I am sure most of you are....
The picture above is one of my new sheets..they make me smile every time I hop into bed..


This is a little house that I made..it is so sweet and yummy...

This is one of my pretty pink ornaments adorning my tree....
I could have just kept putting up pictures of my house but thought it would be to boring...
I just wanted to share a tradition that we have had for many years...
on Christmas Eve my grown daughters and their families come and spend the night..Santa comes here for all the kids...we eat a breakfast casserole after everyone has opened gifts..then spend the day cooking and playing..then in the evening we all open our stockings and top it off reading the Christmas Story.

I pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Bright New Year!!!!!

8 comments:

sissie said...

What a wonderful family tradition. I know that just seeing the faces of your grandchildren on Christmas morning has to be worth millions.
Your pinks are wonderful too.

Sarah Bella's said...

I love this one...I think it is my favorite:)

Mary said...

I love your darling pink flannel sheets, Kandy. Happy Pink Saturday and Merry Christmas~

peppermint said...

I can just visualize the hubub going on in your house when all the kids and their kids come over! How fun! I love your Christmas pinks. Your blog is looking better and better! Love you sweetie, Patti

Our Back Porch said...

What a special family tradition! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and Happy Pink Saturday.

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

Cottage Rose said...

Your family tradition sounds so wonderful.. To have them all there and wake up on Christmas day,,, so very special to be sure.... And what a day you have too... and your photos are so pretty,, love your house... Happy Pink Saturday;

Merry Christmas to you all;

Hugs;
Alaura

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday & Merry Christmas

CC said...

Thank you for sharing your traditions..they're wonderful..and oooo,that little pink house is just so sweet.I love it.. Happy belated Pink Saturday..have a lovely and most blessed Christmas..