Friday, December 11, 2009

Special Ornament

Morning my friends....
here we are at another Pink Saturday...the Christmas ones are especially fun...aren't they?I have been thinking all week how blessed we are......
This little pink Santa is one of my favorite ornaments because my Aunt Patty gave it to me the Christmas before she passed away...it was really before I was so into pink but he was just so sweet ..he stood out on my tree....we should really treat all those around with much love and respect..we had no idea that it would be her last Christmas...I miss her so much...
I made the pink cottage last year....I had it for sale in my Lollishop but no one bought her so she graces my table this year..


I found this cute little girl friend ornament today and it looks really cute on my pink tree....
I just had to show off my early Christmas present from my daughter...a hot pink lamp....
the picture does not do it justice...


Well,happy trails to you as you travel the air ways today and tomorrow....
God Bless you....

10 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday sweetie...
I so love your pink Santa. What a wonderful treasure as it was given with love. Little did you know that would be her last gift of love. It is still giving to you. Look at the happiness it brought, bringing it out today. I love it that you little Lollishop did not sell, it was meant to go with your Santa, and it so does grace your table. I love it. Not that new ornament (friends) is just as sweet as it can be. Where on earth did you find it? I certainly could use one of those to send to someone special.

Ooh la la is all I can say about that lamp. It is absolutely devine. Your daughter has GREAT taste. How sweet is that.

Thank you for sharing your pink post. Please pop over and let me share my pink post with you.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

GypsyNurse said...

Happy PS!! Love your complete PINKNESS.. your ornaments are simply FABULOUS!!
Thanks for sharing!
Cat

Claudia said...

Kandy, the story about the Pink Santa is so touching and I love your little cottage! Happy Pink Saturday!

rosechicfriends said...

Oh What a sweet Santa and such sweet memories too!

Happy Pink...Lorena

The Isaacs said...

I love the Lamp!!!! love you

Cathy said...

Wow that is one sexy lamp I have to say. What an awesome gift.

I love the pink castles too. Such pretties on this lovely pink Saturday.

xo Cathy

Lemondrop Marie said...

What a lovely post, the snowman tucked into the mixing bowl is the cherry on top! Love the pink tree and the beautiful pink house, I'd want that out all year long.Happy PS,
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Mollye said...

Oh My gosh that lamp. It just says things that only a woman could understand! So frou frou. Happy Pink Saturday,, Mollye

sissie said...

Your pink Santa is so sweet and the little pink house looks like it was made for him and Mrs. Santa.
I can just see all the pink elves living there too.
Happy Pink Saturday.

Tricia said...

Your story about your pink Santa from your Aunt Patty was so touching. We DO need to remember to cherish our time with the ones we love - because we never know when will be our last time together. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your pink house too, just so charming. I'm late with my visits, but wanting to wish you a happy PS week!
Merry Christmas!

Smiles,
Tricia