Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lets have a PINK Christmas

Good Morning.... again my friends...what a busy week-end I have ahead of me...I know we are all rushing about preparing for our holiday week ahead of us....try and remember to take a break and thank GOD for all HIS provision ...I find it hard to do this myself but I am really going to make an effort to do this...
Here is a sneak preview of my house all done up pretty in pink for the Christmas season....

I have stopped by Shabby Chic Diva..and it so cute..go show her some love...
Have a great week end!

6 comments:

Jorgelina said...

wonderful post!!
Happy pink saturday!!!

claudie said...

Rosy is soooo darn cute all dressed up in PINK, and your bird cage by the pink curtains is lovely.
I know Shabby Chic Diva also. I featured her on my "favourite site of the week" last week.
Nice to meet you.
Happy PS
Love Claudie from Canada
xoxo

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

Oh, look at that sweet pink bottle brush tree! Happy Pink Saturday!

Barbara Jean said...

Kandy.
You ahve a beatufiul post up and i am anxious to see hwat else you have here.
So glad i ofund you and I'm going to apss your name along!!

Sweet pinks!

blessings
barbara jean

PS Yes, we do need to slow down and take time to thank the Lord for His provision, and yes, sometimes it is hard to remember to do that. So glad He loves us no matter what!=0)

GWENDOLYN said...

Your pink snowmen are so cute! Pink Blessings!
Gwen

someplace in thyme said...

Oh they make me happy, Happy Pink Saturday, Char