Saturday, October 24, 2009

Broken Clock....



Hi ..all my pink friends..
It is past midnight and I should be in bed..but I have to do PINK SATURDAY..........
I have come to so enjoy surfing around and meeting new friends ..and visiting with old ones that I think all thru the week what can I do for pink Saturday....I went to get my hair done this week and in the shop there are some estate sale things...I saw this little pink clock just sittin there....

It just was calling my name....the back is missing a few screws..aren't we all???
It was dirty....did not know if it worked but it was cute and pink;so I bought her for $3...
I sat down to examine her...there was a film of hair spray on the front..it made me wonder who had this little clock and where were they now....I cleaned off the hair spray and shined up the rhinestones

wound her up and she works!

Tick tock

My little pink clock!

I have just found....Shabby Chic Divas Pink Corner stop by and leave her some love...

15 comments:

peppermint said...

What a great find Kandy! I just love a good bargain like that! Do you know that I collect wind up clocks? I don't have one like that so I'm on a hunt for one...very cool. Have a great weekend. Thanks for the email...I'm so lazy about responding. Too much to do and not enough energy! Love you friend,
Patti

Libby said...

Great find!

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Oh, you lucky thing, you! What a delightful little wind up and at such a steal-of-a-price! Loved your sense of humor on the missing screws...unfortunately, I can relate!

Happy PS!

april o. @ the artchics said...

Love the clock! Wonderful find!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Claudia said...

What a great find - I'm so glad it works! Happy Pink Saturday!

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

Love the sweet pink clock, it would go great in my daughter's pink and black room. Come by for a visit if you get the chance...I posted about her room! You have a lovely family and a lovely blog too!
Blessings,
Debbie

GWENDOLYN said...

What a cute little clock! rhinestones to boot! love it!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Gwen

sherri@lavenderfields said...

Love the comment about being a few screws loose! Too funny! You have a real find there!! Hope you are having a great weekend and Happy Pink Saturday : )

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

Pretty pretty clock and what fun that she is still a tickin away!!

blessings
mary

Our Back Porch said...

Love that pink clock Kandy! That was an awesome find. Happy Pink Saturday.

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

Fifi Flowers said...

That is a FAB pink clock!!!

someplace in thyme said...

The fact that your clock runs is just icing on the cake, it's so cute and would be perfect the way it is, what a find. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Ana said...

Oh what a cute little clock and it works! Yay for you. I'm running a little behind on my Pink Saturday rounds, but I'm so happy I stopped by. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.

Blessings and smiles,
♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

Atelier de Charo said...

Pretty clock, great find.
Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Mary said...

I adore your pink clock!!! A-dore. I love that it had hairspray on it ;) How girlie can it get? And it already had rhinestones on it - somebody was way before their time. What a delight you found and it works!! I'm sure that whomever it belonged to before would thank you for giving it a good home and tlc.