Friday, September 25, 2009

Pink and Green????




Well, I can not believe it is Saturday all ready...this has been one of those crazy awful weeks...you know the kind where you want to eat and cry????!! Nothing seems right or cozy...no place feels safe...I have worked my way through....cried my way through....moved my furniture through.....ate my way through...prayed my way through...so tonight I sit here thinking how trivial my problems are in the scope of things..I have been praying for others who are facing some really horrible situations....like sickness and even death....so I ask God to give peace that is unexplainable to the many who are struggling tonight....and I am thankful for my green faced babies.... and pink cinnamon rolls !!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

I love cinnamon rolls...pink is the perfect icing.

Sarah Bella's said...

I love those green faced babies too & the cinnamon rolls were pretty great! I love you, my pink Mama!

Beansieleigh said...

Amen, Kandy! These are some tough times, but you gotta hang in there and count your blessings! Your little green faces are adorable!!.. and those cinnamon rolls look wonderful (EVERYTHING looks better with frosting!) Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~tina

Libby said...

Mmmmm...cinnamon rolls! Yummm!

Claudia said...

Well said, Kandy! We've also had a week with bad news everywhere. So I count my blessings - Happy Pink Saturday!

Dreamgirl said...

Thank God for green faced babies and pink cinnamon rolls!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Meg said...

Thanks for the honesty Kandy, this has been a tough week for me too so here i sit traveling to visit as many new girls as possible and I am blessed that I came and said Hello to You. I hope this week is wonderful for you with God's sonshine everywhere for you. Blessings. Meg

lisa said...

Love those sweet pink and green faces and the pink iced cinnamon rolls are perfect!

Lisa

Beverly said...

Looking outside our windows does have a way of putting things in perspective and helping us to see our blessings. I will pray that things are good for you.

Happy Pink Saturday, Kandy.

peppermint said...

I'm so sorry for this down time you are going through my friend. God is bigger and I am holding you up in prayer. (The pink cinnamon rolls look like they would go well with my morning coffee!)
Hugs and glitter,
Patti

peppermint said...

Sorry I'm so late in visiting you. Andrew came home from college for a short visit. Saturday was his birthday so the weekend was full and flew by too fast. Now the house is quiet except for the ticking clock. Thank you for the card I got in the mail. You are so thoughtful.
Love you and miss you.
Patti

vickie said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Oh! the pink cinnamon rolls look delish, love those green faces too.