Friday, August 14, 2009

Grandma Morgan...

Hello friends....
I was looking out my kitchen window a few days ago..thinking how much light these curtains let into the kitchen and wondering if Grandma looked out her kitchen window when these curtains hung in her house ....wondering if she was enjoying the beauty of her back yard,or watched children play as she wiped her hands on her newly starched tea towel....feels strange doing the same thing she did only about 65 years later....
The little lady in pink always graced my Grandmothers book shelves in her living room when she lived in Texas City, Texas...I would lay on the floor at nap time studying each of her" noggins"
never once thinking one of them would be mine...Grandma has been with the Lord for a good long time now...but each time I look through her curtains or dust Pink Lady...I give her a thought.
Beverly asked us to tell what method we use for our Pink Saturday visits....I always visit those who visit me..and most generally leave a comment....then I look for blogs that have Cottage...Pink...Roses...or something about God..there is no real rhyme or reason to my surfing...I just go where my mouse leads me....I hope everyone has more hits this week end,,it is very hard to see each one....God Bless.....
Kandy

3 comments:

dottydotty said...

howcool having your grandmas curtains to look through when you are doing the washing up.

thansk for visiting my blog i am having fun on my first pink saturday

Sarah Bella's said...

She would glad that you still think of her! Happy Pink Saturday:) Love, Sarah

peppermint said...

Grandmas are special aren't they? Now your one! I'm sure you are creating wonderful memories for your grandkids like she did for you! I love the figurine! So sweet! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Patti