Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Pink

This week has been a very busy week.....My oldest daughter showed up this afternoon from Texas...so I had a nice surprise!!!!
I have been working on some things for my Lollishop and a little store here in town...so crocheted these booties Thursday morning....and I had made the burp rag and bib earlier in the week..they look so sweet together...funny how things just have a way of falling into place..
I pray that everyone has a wonderful Pink Saturday....be sure and try to visit each lady...I try to and sometimes it takes days...
but I enjoy the comments so I know each of you do too!
Thank you Beverly!


12 comments:

Enchanted Rose Studio said...

The pink booties are simply adorable!

Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!
Tina

Sarah Bella's said...

OMG, makes me want a baby girl again. LOL

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Sweet pinks! Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Claudia said...

Such sweet booties! Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

One day of the week I can count on for self-indulgence, Beverly's Pink Saturday. My l♥ve for the color is fed over and over and over by the generosity of everyone who participates. This week is no exception.

Thank you for sharing such great eye-candy. It was an absolute pleasure to visit your blog. Hoping this weekend finds you surrounded by l♥ve and happiness.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

cute pink booties! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Sares said...

These are adorable. I love pink baby girl things. they are just so GIRLY! Happy Pink Saturday and have a loveleigh weekend!

Bellamere Cottage said...

What darling pinks! I would have loved this for my little baby girl........she's 38 now.....I think it's too late! :-)

Blessings,
Spencer

mythoughtsmyvoice said...

Oh cute pink baby booties with matching burping cloth :-)The perfect gift for a new mommy.

Happy PS!

Li

Beverly said...

Kandy, these are so sweet and lovely. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Happy Pink Saturday.

CC said...

The booties are just the sweetest, softest pinks..I love them. Happy belated Pink Saturday..have a lovely week.

peppermint said...

You are so talented! The booties are just adorable! Sorry I'm so late getting to your post. Hope you have a great week ahead of you!