Friday, May 15, 2009

Already........Saturday...

Hi...again to all you Pink Ladies ....this has been a crazy week.....I almost forgot my pink post.
Elizabeth found this cute little pink scooter at an estate sale this week...it just fits her American Girl doll...Kit! Oh! and Rosie too!
This is Isabelle ....I just thought she looked so cute sitting there this week that I wanted to share her picture with you.....

I got this little gingerbread chair at LTD...at Christmas time and it serves as a side table........
I posted this flower earlier this spring...but I have laid it down on the table instead of standing in a vase..the church is a music box that was given to me by a lady I use to go to church with...her name is Bonnie....she also taught me to play the guitar !!!She moved away several years ago a wonderful ..Miss you...Miss Bonnie!
Well, I pray that each one of you have a wonderful week...filled with laughter!
Thanks to Miss Beverly for hosting this fun event.

16 comments:

Sares said...

How fun! I love that little scooter, it's too cute. Have a great weekend and Happy Pink Saturday!

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

Lovely!!! Happy Pink Saturday!!
♥ Teresa

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Sarah Bella's said...

Cute, I miss Bonnie too! Happy P.S.

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a wonderful blog post for Pink Saturday! It's windy and raining here in Upper Michigan today, so this is a breath of spring for me☺

Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and the j♥y of being surrounded by those you l♥ve.

See you next week!

zoe said...

She's cute! You have such pretty things display in your house:)
I love the vintage white chair:)

xoxo
Zoe

someplace in thyme said...

I want to come over and play with you, happy pink saturday, Char

peppermint said...

Love the scooter! Wish I had one to drive back and forth to work! Sure would save on gas! Love the little church. Give me a call sometime. Love you.

Marie Reed said...

Vrooom! Rosie needed some wheels!teehee.. My hamsters name is Rosie too!

Cathy said...

O.K. I absolutely Love Isabelle. I just love her she's adorable. I don't have a dog, but I love the tiny white pups, any type.

Have a great day.

xo Cathy

Susie Jefferson said...

What a fun scooter. Happy Pink Saturday!

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

All so precious. The pink scooter is so cute. Happy Pink Saturday!

Claudia said...

Love the dolls, the scooter, all of it - Happy Pink Saturday!

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Lots of pink goodies..Happy Pinkness to you! I love the doggie!! I hope you have a pleasant week.

Love & Light,
Stephanie

Deanna said...

Hi Kandy!
That scooter is paws-itivly adorable and Isabelle looks wonderful posing for the camera...lol!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Beansieleigh said...

I just LOVE all my dollies, and Isabelle is a beautiful sight to see today! I love her little face and pigtails! Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday, and that the week is treating you well!