Friday, April 24, 2009

Gift from a Hair Dresser...........

Morning all you Pink Ladies........My pink for today is a crazy idea that I saw somewhere out there in blog land....
I went to my hair salon a few months ago and she had these neat old typewriters and I told her about what I seen on someones blog.....of course they think I'm a little crazy over pink so they politely smiled and nodded...I left saying I'll be back for one of those.....
Then a few weeks went by and my daughter came home from her hair appointment carrying this heavy thing.....Charla told me to have fun and paint it PINK....that was the sweetest surprise !
And so here it is........

I hope everyone has a wonderful week-end filled with Gods Blessings !!!!
Kandy

13 comments:

peppermint said...

That is so awesome! Can't wait to see how you display it in your home or craft area! Have a great pink Saturday. Hugs, Patti

Sarah Bella's said...

I love you. Happy Pink Day. God bless you,Sarah

Mimi said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Your blog is just such a delight to visit each week. Of course, all of the pink goodies always warm my ♥. This week everyone seems to be out-doing themselves!

Wishing you, and all those close to your ♥, a purr-fect weekend filled with joy, peace and gracious living.

Thanks for the great idea!

Llyn M said...

*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

What a pretty typewriter! Have a great Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Sandi

TRES BELLE said...

I love that typewriter. What a great idea!!!

Happy Pink Saturday.

Kris

suesueb said...

that is such a great idea-it's wonderfully pink!! happy pink week!

HiHo said...

very cool, now what? guess you really have to know your keys....happy pink, heidi

someplace in thyme said...

That is a gorgeous shade of pink, I love it, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Claudia said...

What a neat idea! A pink typewriter! Happy Pink Saturday!

Susie Jefferson said...

Oh doesn't it look smart! And the perfect shade of pink, too. Lucky you, it's such a fun thing to have. Happy Pink Saturday to you!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

wow I want pink typewriter too! hehehehe.. super cute pink! have a good week! I am late for my pink saturday round..

Lee Laurie said...

I just found your blog through 'How Sweet The Sound'. I love it! So many pretty pictures. I'm saving you to my favorites.

Hugs,
Lee Laurie at A Southern Rose