Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter...

Elizabeth is wearing this pretty polka dotted dress with a white sweater shrug for Easter Sunday and Joseph is wearing a baby pink shirt with a black skinny tie...they will be so cute..well ..13 and 11 maybe not cute but SWEET...
This morning; Good Friday... we read the account of Jesus' crucifixion from Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John ...it is still hard for me to read...thinking of all Jesus went through just for us...I am not a preacher...a scholar..or even a political person...but the world in which we live is still in need of a Savior.... I received an email this afternoon telling about a new group of people who are becoming "debaptised"...they are selling a certificate that...says you are renouncing everything in the church and so on....I am not a Catholic so we don't baptize our babies but this just so broke my heart that people are so hardened that they would want to be "debaptised " ....well what ever church you attend Sunday....be thankful that you can go...and thank God for" Our Risen Savior" .....

7 comments:

peppermint said...

I heard about this in church last Sunday. It is sad to hear people rejecting Christ and the church. The very One that loves them so much that He gave His life. Have a wonderful Easter. Blessings!

Amy said...

Pretty easter dress!

Sarah Bella's said...

I think the kids will be "cute". They are never too big to be cute. I love you, It breaks my heart to hear of people denying Our God. Happy Pink Saturday Mama

Claudia said...

Pretty Easter frock! Happy Pink Saturday!

Mimi said...

♥A lovely and purr-fect Pink Saturday blog post. During this most holy time of the year I am wishing you rainbows, gracious days, dewdrop nights and the love of friends and family to comfort you and hold you close.♥

someplace in thyme said...

This is a glorious holiday of hope and spirit. It saddens me that there are people that have given up hope and are turning their backs on religion, but that being said, I just think there are so many out there that feel hopeless and don't know what to do. Hopefully they will find their way back, Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter too, Char

Deanna said...

Elizabeth will look like a little princess in that lovely dress

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
and Happy Easter
Deanna :D