Friday, March 13, 2009

Who wants to hear the truth?

Morning Ladies....
As I am typing this I am talking to my daughter....wondering what it would be like to blog about everything in your life...she thinks people would be bored...I don't know for sure what people would think...it is kind of hard to open ones self up and let others see the real life....wow would I have a story to tell !...so I will be boring and tell you about my PINK for today....the little tea pot is a gift to me from me...I thought it was cute so I put it on layaway years ago ...it makes me smile...
The purse and wallet are from my family for Valentines day...they had such fun surprising me...I had picked it out earlier and they just went and got it ...I love it !
Well... ya'll have a great weekend...I pray that God will bless each of you extra this next week !
Kandy
Take some extra time to go visit our Sisters in Pink this weekend !


14 comments:

Susan said...

Love the pink purse and wallet! Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

peppermint said...

A lady can never have too many teapots in her collection! Cute purse and wallet! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Wonderful pinks! Love the teapot! Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Magnolia Memories08 Seeing With The Heart said...

Oh sister I'm in on the pink wallet and purse. That's my collection purses and wallets. What a wonderful Valentine gift. I enjoyed the teapot to,I wanted to start collecting them but I never can be at the thrift stores at the right time.
Have a great Pink Saturday.

Mimi said...

What a wonderful blog and just great Pink Saturday sharing. Thanks so much. This is the one day of the week when I get to totally indulge my ♥ for pink!

Claudia said...

Wonderful pink post! Happy Pink Saturday!

Amy said...

Love the handbag and wallet. Pretty teapot too!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

*** Happy Pink Saturday ***
Lovely pink purse and wallet

TRES BELLE said...

Very nice wallet and purse. I love the "pinkness" of it.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Kris

Riet said...

Love the pink purse and wallet too. And the teapot is lovely

MyThoughtsMyVoice said...

YOur teapot is precious! Way to reward yourself :-)

What sweet family you have. The wallet looks real great and so's your call bag. What a match! :-)

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

Love the teapot AND the purse and wallet. Happy Pink Saturday!

EnglishCottageRose said...

I have to think about what it would be like to open ourselves up to the world. I think most of us do that whenever we blog. Just how much does anyone really know us by reading bits and pieces of our lives? It's something to think about for sure, Happy Pink Saturday and I also love the teapot, very pretty and I can see why you would like it, what's not to like, it's pink afterall. Char
I post under the name of someplace in thyme and not english cottage rose. That is a selling site for Friday Flea Market, I can't figure out a way to change it.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

wow so pinkish! hehehehehe.. never see a bag that is so pink.. thanks for sharing.

have a great week! :-)