Friday, March 6, 2009

Massages Anyone????

What do massages have to do with PINK ?....you ask... nothing! My daughter is here with her table set up down stairs and she is giving everyone a massage tonight...I was first... the others are waiting ....so I have a few minutes to myself...all relaxed and feeling tired....then I remembered...
It's Pink Saturday....so here are my little pictures of PINK .......
I found these drinking glasses at Target...I ordered them online....They are acrylic and I thought they would be fun for summer and of course they are pink...
This is my Elizabeth ...posing with her pretty pink sleep mask...she never really uses it she just thinks it is cool to have one..so tonight she said this can be your pink post ..Mom.....
She should have been in pictures.......

20 comments:

Susan said...

Oh your Elizabeth is a beauty! Happy Pink Saturday

Susan

peppermint said...

Elizabeth is such a cutie patootie! Wish I was in line for a massage! Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs and Glitter!

Cam said...

Like the glasses - and massages & the pink sleep mask sound SO relaxing! Happy PS :)

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

Found your blog through Beverly's Pink Sat. list and glad I did, it's adorable!!!! Have a fun Saturday!

Riet said...

Elisabeth is a beauty. Happy pink Saturday

Sarah Bella's said...

What a little actress.. she is so funny! Happy Pink day

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


So fun!


~ Gabriela ~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

How cute is Elizabeth! I'll take one of those massages, please...

Happy Pink Saturday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Beverly said...

Kandy, those glasses are so pretty. I see a trip to Target in my future.

I like your little pink sleeping beauty.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Chandy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Jennifer said...

I love the glasses! They are great! I so love Target! Elizabeth looks like a future Pink Saturday Girl!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer

The American Homemaker said...

I love your pink glasses! And my girls both have the sleep masks too :)

JudyBug said...

You will love the pink glasses. In fact, you're tempting me!

JudyBug

Mimi said...

Pink Saturday is so much fun for me and especially fun when sites like yours participate. Thanks so much for sharing with me today! I ♥ your blog!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

that is pretty pink glasses.. I would love to have a dozen here in my household.. but too bad we don't have target here.. happy PS

Claudia said...

Love your pink post! Happy Pink Saturday!

Deanna said...

Hi Kandy,
Elizabeth is a darling! She wins over the lovely glasses!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday!
Cute glasses, and cute girl!

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Elizabeth is a cutie. Love the pink glasses! Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs :)

Irma

MyThoughtsMyVoice said...

Pretty glasses with their designs and all. And Elizabeth is lovely :-)