Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines ! ! !




This is from my friend ...who shares my name...we are both Kandys....we go to church together...we both have grown children and grandchildren..and we both have two more kidos at home....her son is the same age as my son.....we were friends years ago when our first family was young.....and now we are sharing our second families. Thank you ,Kandy for all my pink fun stuff I love it all...and the kids loved the chocolate.
Happy Valentines Day to all my PINK FRIENDS.!.!.!

11 comments:

Sarah Bella's said...

This stuff looks so cute... I love you

Susan said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day Kandy!

Susan

JudyBug said...

Cute pics. Love the heart towels.

caren said...

Adorable pink goodies! Happy Valentine's Day and Pink Saturday.

EnglishCottageRose said...

Very nice share for Pink Saturday. Happy Valentines Day also. Char

Deanna said...

Oh what yummy goodness! I love the towels...too cute!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day!
Deanna :D

peppermint said...

Happy Hearts Day! Yummy pink goodies! Happy Pink Saturday my friend! Love ya!

Mimi said...

Happy Pink Saturday, oh, and ♥Valentine's Day♥ too!! What a beautiful pink day today. Thanks so much!

PS: A little late. Spent the day and evening yesterday with my little grandsons. Nothing like three, handsome men for distraction!

Betty (picture circa 1954) said...

What a nice assortment of pink. Happy Belated Pink Saturday!

Kathy said...

Love all your cute pink things this week!
Kathy

Loretta said...

Happy belated Valentine's! I'm waaay behind on my posts. Love all that pink in yours!