Friday, February 6, 2009

Up to my Ears.......

Morning Pink Ladies.....
I didn't get my email to Beverly in time last Saturday but I thought I did; so I made a PINK POST but no one knew so if you have a few minutes scroll down to see last weeks post....

I have been busy making Valentines and these cute clip boards to put in my Lollishop...my good friend Patti had made me one a long time ago and was just so fun...so I thought I would copy her and they sure are fun to make...so I got this "scathingly brilliant idea" (anybody remember Trouble with Angels with Halie Mills in it?) well, anyway I decided to make these clipboards as gifts for the guest speakers at our Ladies Retreat in two weeks...then I thought.... well, I should make them for the women involved in the music and on and on it went till now I have about 12 to make!!!!! So I am up to my ears in paper!
Everyone have a wonderful weekend...and God Bless you!
Kandy





10 comments:

Lorri said...

Love all of your wonderful pinkness. Happy PS!
Lorri

Susan said...

Pretty pinks indeed! You are a talented lady!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Susan

Sarah Bella's said...

Mama, you still have my clipboard... Good thing though because I was going to post it for my pink post. LOL Great minds think alike!

caren said...

What a great pink idea!

SpejoryMama said...

What beautiful creations! I love the patterns and colors!

Mimi said...

My gosh, you are so talented! Thanks so much for sharing with us today. I had such a good time looking around.

Marie said...

What super great idea do you sell on lollishop?
Marie

CC said...

Very pretty pinks. Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful week.

peppermint said...

Very cool Kandy! Wish I was going to be at the ladies retreat to get one of those clipboards and to see you! Love ya!

Betty (picture circa 1954) said...

Some lucky ladies are going to be receiving those beautiful clipboards! Happy Belated Pink Saturday!