Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year

Rosy... my 10 month old Maltese has PINK and black in her hair...she has a bit of a mad grin on her face...my daughter Elizabeth and I had just bathed her.

The rest of the pictures are more treasures from Christmas.....I need to get a more creative in my PINK !!!!!

I am hoping to start work on some lovely Valentines for my Lollishop this next week...check back to see my progress....go by Beverly's and visit more PINK LADIES everyone loves having company so stir up some tea and light a candle, no one will notice the mess!






12 comments:

Kathleen said...

Your dog, Rosy, looks adorable in her hair bows. Love your pink showcase....Happy Pink Saturday!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Your puppy is precious! Happy Pink Saturday!

Susan said...

My first pink Saturday... Happy Pink Saturday!

Cute Rosy...and lovely pinks!

Smilingsal said...

Pretty puppy, pretty pink. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Day.

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Kandy.

I love all of your pretty pinks, but Rosy is definitely my favorite.

Melissa Miller said...

So pretty!
Love all your "Pink". :)

Vintage To Chic said...

wonderful pink post, hope you have a great week,
Hugs,
Judy

Robyn said...

Rosy is too sweet - perfect addition to Pink Saturday and HOW cute is that pink frilly dress and matching hat "figurine"...have a fun weekend and a Happy New Year!

jeanne said...

Hello Kandy, it is nice to meet you on Pink Saturday a day late. We were out of town so my visits are behind. I am almost caught up now.

Your furball is so adorable in her pink ribbon. the picture of your angel with the darling print in the background is so pretty. In fact all of your pics are special and fun to share. Nice job.

Hugs...Jeanne

Joy said...

What a darling sweet doggie!

CC said...

Happy belated Pink Saturday... your puppy is just so sweet, and I love all your pinks. Have a lovely week.

Katie said...

What a great name, Rosy! Happy Belated Pink Saturday!