Friday, January 9, 2009

Can you have to much pink?

It is late and I just remembered that it is Pink Day tomorrow....sure does catch up with you! Everywhere I looked I have PINK...and I asked myself is it to much..???...No! Never to much!

Here's Rosy again sporting her stylish pink and black sweater.

My daughter brought these dish rags to me today...I know ...I know..silly rags but they are so cheery..it is a pretty shade of pink... thank you ;Sarah Bella.
These pretty jewels are from another one of my daughters...they are pale pink.
Okay, this is just sssssssoooooooooo cute.... my sister-in-law came for Christmas and we searched the internet looking at Betseyville purses.....
so before she left she ordered this one for my birthday; which was Wednesday ...when it arrived it was much cuter than the pictures...it was hard to choose ....they are all so fun....Thank you...Mona Marie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This has already been a trying year....on the 30 th there was a tragic death in our town...a 4 year old boy wandered away from home and crossed a busy highway and was hit by a semi....we live in a very small town so this has affected everyone ...say a prayer for the family. Hug your loved ones!
God bless..
Kandy

12 comments:

Sondra Behne' said...

Rosy is so adorable in her pink sweater. I have been seeing a lot of doggies this week in pink sweaters...this the season.


How absolutely tragic...my thoughts and prayers will be with the family for a long time.

Susan said...

Rosy is a cutie!Happy Pink Saturday!

Virginia said...

Wonderful assortment of pink!!!

Have a Blesed and happy weekend,
Virginia :)

Smilingsal said...

Happy Birthday. Lovely new bag. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

Sorry to hear about that little boy.

Kathleen said...

Love your Rosy, oh how cute!

How tragic for the little boy and his family. My husband drives tractor trailer, and he would be devastated if this happened to him. Let's pray for the truck driver as well. Hugs, Kathleen

Belinda said...

Could Rosy be ANY cuter in her stylish pink sweater?! :-)

gabrieladelworth.com said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday!


Love all these pinkies, and the dog is so cute!


~ Gabriela ~

KatCollects said...

I am so sorry to hear about the little boy, prayers going out to everyone.
Hugs,
Kathy

Stephanie said...

My goodness.... so many Pink-A-Licious things!! Love the doggy sweater and the doggie in it!! Great purse (I LOVE purses!).

Happy (belated) Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

Joy said...

So sorry to hear of the hometown tragedy. Just heartbreaking.

You posted some great pink items on Pink Saturday though, especially Rosy in her glam sweater. :o)

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

I don't think you'll run out of stuff to show and tell on Pink Saturdays! Rosy is sure cute in her little sweater. Have a great week!

Judy

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Kandy. I love your bag, and all of your fun pinks.

I'm saddened about that dear little boy. Tragic!