Friday, December 5, 2008

Pink Saturday!!!!

Pink Saturday....I almost forgot...last week I turned on my computer and went to my blog not expecting any posts and wow there were 15...what fun! Then the next day there were 5 more...so here it is[ my pink ].....I have lots of pink in my house but it is a challenge to find new things...
This is my Gabby....standing at my front door...sporting her pretty pink coat and beautiful smile...
And look at the smile on this frosty guy...holding the cutest little pink tree....
I Love this wall hanging ..one of my Hobby Lobby bargains....
One of my dear friends gave me this sweet pink tin years ago..before pink was the New Black!!
Well, that's all for this Pink Saturday...well' all the pink...I have a full day of doing nails ,grocery store...wash...cleaning...hum...wonder how that's gonna go.
I have been accepted as a vendor on Lollishops.com...so I will be setting up shop in the next few days....exciting!
till next time.....blessings....Kandy

22 comments:

alicesg said...

Very lovely photos of pink there.

Lara said...

so sweet! glad to pay you a visit!

Amy said...

such a beautiful young lady. is the door pink also? thanks for sharing.Happy Pink Saturday

Sondra Behne' said...

Love the pink shoe wall hanging...it would go so great with pink hair....come check out our contest going on now.

Sondra

GABRIELA DELWORTH said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

What a lovely PINK post!

~ Gabriela ~

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Kandy, the little snowman with the pink tree is so darn cute. Love the shoe too.

Kathleen said...

Gabby is the cutest ever! I do love the shoe though. Great pink post, thanks for sharing! Kathleen

g said...

Nice Pink Saturday post. Gabby is so cute!! What a grin!

Have a great weekend.

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Your fron door is pink? Very cool! Happy Pink Saturday!

G. Bloom said...

What lovely photos! I love the pink glitter shoe! Happy pink saturday.
Gina

Stephanie said...

What a precious little girl! I love all your PINK!

Your decorating is wonderful...you really have that "touch"!


Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

KarenHarveyCox said...

I think that my favorite part of your post was cute little Abby's smile!

In the spirit of this season of giving, I have a gift for you today. I am giving away some art...because I BELIEVE. Please stop by and take your art home, or leave me your e-mail and I will send you the file. You can use the art for tags, cards, prints or in your creations for the Holidays.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Dawn said...

Lovely pink and congrats on Lollipop! Happy PS!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Kandy.

I love all of your pinks today. And, I especially love your little cutie in her pink coat.

cc said...

Love that pink shoe wall hanging..Happy Pink Saturday and have a lovely week.

imjacobsmom said...

I think you win with most pink this week. You have the Pinkest blog! It sure is cute and so is Gabby! I hope you are having a Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

Joy said...

Love your photos! What a great smile she has.

ann said...

JUST AWESOME.I ADORE YOUR LITTLE BEARS....ANN

Jennifer said...

Happy Pink Sat,Such a cute fireplace!I love your pink snowman and that glittery high heel.So cute.Happy pink sat.Hugs, Jen

Suzie Button said...

Very nice pink there! Your little girl is the prettiest pink you have though! Happy Pink Saturday! Suzie

She'sSewPretty said...

I'm so late to Pink Saturday. Your little Gabby is adorable and I love her big smile!

Becky said...

Nice to meet you even tho I am late for Pink Saturday. But that is life these days.
Have a great week
Becky