Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Adventure......

Hello, ladies...my name is Kandy.
I feel like I know many of you already because I have been visiting your blogs checking out all your beautiful things!!! And they are each one so individual...cozy..sweet...romantic..fun...and inspiring....so here I go out into the world of glitter and lace .......my legs are alittle wobbly..my heart is all a flutter...... but I'm diving in.

Here are a few delicious little houses I made just in time for Santa
This first one is just sooo yummy.....
Look at this little guy he is a cutie.......

This pink lady looks good enough to eat

I think he sees Santa.....this house is $55.00 shipping included.

This next little one is Hansel and Gretel's cozy cottage....I love the little snowman waving.....this little cottage is$ 22.00 shipping included.


Is'nt this just so cute......Heres how it comes to you...all dressed and ready to go!


Last but not least....a wee little thing....all dressed in pink....this baby sells for $12.oo..

Wow...you ladies work hard..that took forever...but it is fun....I am looking forward to getting to know you all come by and visit often. I have more things to post in a few days.I am putting an application in at Lollishops and hope be joining some of you there...have a wonderful blessed week!
If anyone is interested you can email me at queenkandykk@yahoo.com

20 comments:

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

How sweet, they are all so cute. Love your blog theme.

Mary said...

Darling, little, sugary houses.
I love your "pink" blog.
Cheers,
Mary

Jennifer said...

Wow--those are so cute!! I love the big pink one the best!!

Smilingsal said...

It's November 29th, and I'm looking for pink. Happy Pink Day.

fairiemoon said...

What lovely houses! I especially liked the Hansel and Gretl house! Very sweet! Good luck with your sales! happy Pink Saturday!

Amy said...

they are so darn cute, Is there a vacancy?? thank you for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday, Amy

LvPoohBr2 said...

Oh my goodness all the pinkness!! I love it!! Happy Pink Saturday!!

She'sSewPretty said...

Your houses are adorable! I love those snow people! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday and welcome to Blog Land!

CC said...

I love all your pinks. Have a great Pink Saturday and a lovely week.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Happy PINK Saturday! Aren't those little houses just adorable!! I love them all.

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Beverly said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Kandy.

These are just beautiful. I love all of the sparklies.

Katie said...

So sparklie! Happy Pink Saturday!

Elizabeth said...

welcome to pink Saturday! Your little houses are so detailed; just beautiful!

imjacobsmom said...

What sweet little candy cottages! Your blog is so sweet. Hope you are having a Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

auctiongirlvintage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, I'm glad you could join us!

Victoria

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

They are all just adorable! HAppy First Pink Saturday!

Dee Light said...

You are so talented!! Love your pink houses.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Oh my goodness! these houses are just to die for!.. i love it all and i think this is the most beautiful post for this week!.. I keep on coming here & drooling at the houses!.. i love it!.. happy pink saturday! have a great weekend!

Protector of Vintage said...

Love your pink post! The houses are beautiful!! Take care~

Ellen said...

These are gorgeous. Sweet as candy for sure. Love your blog as well. Glad you had a special visit with your sister, I know I have one that comes and goes also.:)Ellen