Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

I have been super busy this last week...my sister came from East Texas for Thanksgiving...we had a wonderful visit...hard to say goodbye.
I experienced my first" Pink Saturday "...what fun...and I met a lot of friendly ladies with beautiful blogs.
I am posting pictures of my home all dressed for the holidays...this is my favorite time of the year...creating a peaceful...sweet place for family and friends.. that's what we all want..right!

Little sleeping angel ...all nestled in the lights....
This is my little tree.....the little girl in the picture is me...at two ..you can't see it very well but it is so sweet.
I just love this picture...it makes me feel...nostalgic..



I have had many of these ornaments for years...I never really get tired of them .

This little gingerbread chair is just so cute..



Well, that's all for now....have a sugary sweet week!
Kandy





1 comment:

Queen of Dreamsz said...

I love the cat ornament..loved all the pictures..very warm and cozy.

Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz